NOR CAL MINI-CAMP
Coach Brett Beebe is the owner of RAD Hockey and brings to us a wealth of Pro and D1 hockey experience. He recently coached the LA Jr. Kings to capture the 2019 Quebec Pee Wee AAA Championship. Join us as we officially welcome him to Northern California for an intense, 2-day mini-camp for players and goalies.
Coaches: Brett Beebe, Matt Gilroy, Michelle Racimo
- 2-Days, 90 Minutes Each
- Power Skating
- Position-Specific Drills
- Birth Years 2005–2011
- 2020 Camp Jersey
Dates & Times:
Please note your birth year: the camp has been split up to keep group sizes small.
Group 1: Birth Year 2011
August 7 at 4:00 PM
August 8 at 9:00 AM
Group 2: Birth Years 2009–2010
August 7 at 6:00 PM
August 8 at 11:15 AM
Group 3: Birth Year 2008
August 8 at 4:00 PM
August 9 at 9:00 AM
Group 4: Birth Year 2004–2007
August 8 at 6:00 PM
August 9 at 11:15 AM
- Complete the checklist: Same day, before you get to the rink
- 30 minutes before session: Compliance conversation (front entrance)
- 15 minutes before session: Enter the rink (no entry allowed before that)
- No later than 15 minutes after session: exit out of side entrance
Also, please observe and follow these non-negotiable rules:
- Please arrive 30-minutes early for a compliance discussion and check in.
- Full gear is required before entering the rink except for skates. You may put your skates on in the rink.
- Masks are required when entering and exiting the rink.
We'll give you a baggie to place your mask in while you're on the ice.
- We'll have markers 6-feet apart on the wall where you will place your water and mask (inside its baggie) once you get on the ice.
- No hockey/gear bags allowed in the rink.
- No parents/spectators/fans allowed in the rink during the session.
- Bring your own water to the rink, there will be no refill station access.
- There will be no bathroom or locker room access.
- Please leave promptly after the session out of the side entrance.
- Make sure to clean/wash all gear after each daily session.