NOR CAL MINI-CAMP
Coach Brett Beebe is the owner of RAD Hockey and brings to us a wealth of Pro and D1 hockey experience. He recently coached the LA Jr. Kings to capture the 2019 Quebec Pee Wee AAA Championship. Join us as we officially welcome him to Northern California for an intense, 2-day mini-camp for players and goalies.
Coaches: Brett Beebe, Matt Gilroy, Michelle Racimo
San Mateo Ice Oasis
2202 Bridgepointe Pkwy, San Mateo, CA 94404
- 2-Days, 90 Minutes Each
- Power Skating
- Position-Specific Drills
- Birth Years 2005–2011
- 2020 Camp Jersey
Dates & Times:
Please note your birth year: the camp has been split up to keep group sizes small.
Group 1: Birth Year 2011
August 7 at 4:00 PM
August 8 at 9:00 AM
Group 2: Birth Years 2009–2010
August 7 at 6:00 PM
August 8 at 11:15 AM
Group 3: Birth Year 2008
August 8 at 4:00 PM
August 9 at 9:00 AM
Group 4: Birth Year 2004–2007
August 8 at 6:00 PM
August 9 at 11:15 AM
August 8 at 1:30 PM
August 9 at 6:00 PM
- Complete the checklist: Same day, every day at least 30 min. before you get to the rink
- 30 minutes before session: Compliance conversation (@ side entrance)
- 15 minutes before session: Enter the rink (no entry allowed before that)
- No later than 15 minutes after session: exit out of front entrance
Also, please observe and follow these non-negotiable rules:
- Remember to bring your mask. Masks are required at all times inside of the rink.
- Please arrive 30-minutes early for a compliance discussion and check in.
- Full gear is required before entering the rink except for skates. You may put your skates on in the rink.
- We'll have markers 6-feet apart on the wall where you will place your water bottle once you get on the ice.
- No hockey/gear bags allowed in the rink - except for goalies.
- No parents/spectators/fans allowed in the rink during the session.
- Please no tents or tables outside of the rink.
- Bring your own water to the rink, there will be no refill station access.
- There will be no bathroom or locker room access.
- Please leave promptly after the session out of the side entrance.
- Make sure to clean/wash all gear after each daily session.