A few reminders/details
Thank you for your registration for the Power Skating 100 Series in San Mateo.
Please keep following details in mind as we prepare for practice:
1. Please arrive early. I will be there at the check in table, where everyone must check in before stepping onto the ice. Also, arriving early gives us a chance to make acquaintances. If we haven’t met already, I’d like to meet you before we begin.
2. Full gear is required. If you don’t have your name on your helmet, I will have tape and a marker for you to use.
3. Don’t forget your completed registration form. If you haven’t sent me your registration form, please download it here. As an alternative, I will have some blank forms on hand.
4. Bring a water bottle. We plan to work hard and you will be thirsty.
5. For any additional questions, please reach out to me at: email@example.com.
We are excited about getting started and seeing you on the ice!
Coach Michelle Racimo